When All Is Said and DoneJul 13, 2009 · psu · 1 minute read
I can officially stop reading Internet forums about PC games, because I found a single thread that contains every single line of thought ever covered in any post in any forum anywhere. Well, at least all the stupid ones.
All in five short pages we have:
1. PC gaming is byzantine and sucky! I give up!
2. If you can’t build your own PC from bare silicon you are a brainless loozer who doesn’t deserve to play games!
3. Shooters can only be played with a mouse and keyboard/Not true!/Is so!/U R Gay
4. The Mac “experience” is worth the extra money.
5. Macs are too expensive, I can build my own Mac from parts for 1/3rd the cost and not have it work right. But that’s OK because my buddy down the street can fix it for me just for the love of tinkering. And MacOS isn’t any good anyway.
6. Vista rules/No Vista sucks/No Vista rules!
7. Make sure you get an upgradeable Mac.
8. But but, think of the high resolution graphics you’ll be giving up!
10. BTW, this sounds like a simple problem to fix, try swapping some hardware in and out.
So anyway, enjoy.